19 de outubro de 2007

Anyway...






Do It Anyway

Martina McBride


You can spend your whole life

building something from nothing

One storm can come and blow it all away

Build it anyway

You can chase a dream that seems so out of reach

And you know it might not ever come your way

Dream it anyway

God is great, but sometimes life ain't good

And when I pray it doesn't always turn out like I think it should

But I do it anyway, I do it anyway

This world's gone crazy and it's hard to believe

That tomorrow will be better than today

Believe it anyway

You can love someone with all your heart, for all the right reasons,

And in a moment they can choose to walk away

Love 'em anyway

You can pour your soul out singing a song you believe in

That tomorrow they'll forget you ever sang

Sing it anyway, sing it anyway

I sing, I dream, I love, anyway

4 comentários:

Camila Almeida disse...

aiii...nunca mais tinha vindo aquiii...e vc nunca vai no meu bblog tb neh d. pattaaaa!!!

rsrsrs

saudades de ti...
marcar um japa imediatamentee

bjbj

Marcela Oliva disse...

Avisa para Mila que não dá para marcar um japa imediatamente pq ela ainda tá em Sampa (risos).

Menina, amei a foto!!!! E a música é lindaaaaa.

bjo-bjo

Ivan disse...

ui! medo!!!

Biu disse...

eu tb quero ir no Japa!
Bjo.