9 de fevereiro de 2009

Lua Cheia

Lua Cheia hoje ! A noite tá magnífica... A Lua Cheia mexe tanto comigo... Fico nostálgica e romântica... E acho um desperdício passar uma noite dessa sozinha... Home Chris Daughtry I'm staring out into the night And trying to hide the pain I'm going to the place where love and feeling good don't ever cost a thing, And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain I'm going home to the place where I belong where your love has always been enough for me I'm running from you know I think you got me all wrong I don't regret this life I chose for me But these places and these faces are getting old So I'm going home The miles are getting longer it seems The closer I get to you.... babe I've not always been the best man and friend for you But your love remains true and I don't know why You always seem to give me another try I'm going home To the place where I belong Where your love has always been good enough for me I'm running from you know I think you got me all wrong I don't regret this life I chose for me But these places and these faces are getting old Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all you just might get it all and then some you dont want be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all You just might get it all I'm going home to the place where I belong Where your love has always been enough for me And I'm running from.. you know I think you got me all wrong I don't regret this life I chose for me' But these places and these faces are getting old But these places and these faces are getting old I'm going home I'm going home

0 comentários: